19 October 2005

It's been awhile...

... since I've updated.

Been doing bits of this and that, settling into a routine now that Uni has finally started. I've started my Archaeology essay now - which is sooner than I usually do them - but then my work load is higher than usual this year. I've still yet to decide on what I want to do for my dissertation, it's looking like I'll do something about demographics in either the medieval or early modern period. Only thing is though: what to look at specifically. I guess I'd best talk to a lecturer about what I could look at. Ho hum. I just want to get on with it really.

Today I went climbing at Machynlleth which was good fun - did a couple of climbs successfully which I'm pleased about as it's not an easy wall to do (fuck all grip). I also did an abseil for the first time, and that was real good fun. I certainly would do that again :oD

Going up Pen y Fan on Sunday, though this clashes with karate training, so I'm umming and ahring as to which one I'll do. Karate is a new sport that I've just taken up this term, and so far it's been tremendous fun. I think that this sport is one that I'm taking well to, and so I may even carry on even after I've left uni. Admittedly I've only had three lessons so far, but even so I'm enjoying myself immensely, and I hope I'll still feel the same way once the training becomes more serious.

Right. That'll do for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home