16 September 2005

Urgh

I've got a sore throat, and my shoulder is killing me (why, I don't know), and so I can't sleep. It's three in the morning, and I would like to go to sleep, but I can't get comfortable and my mind won't shut up either. Not good. I'd really like to crack this insomnia as I'm moving all my stuff up to my new set of student accomodation later today, so I'd like to recharge the batteries so to speak so that I'll have the energy to last out the day!

Blech! How is it I'm getting a cold already when the freshers haven't even arrived yet? Damn this damp squib of a summer, where has the sun gone?

*grumbles*

1 Comments:

At 1:05 am, Blogger LouiSurfer said...

insomnia sucks, take it from someone that avgs 6 hours a night and usually hits the sack at 2 a.m.

Read my blog once, maybe twice and you're guaranteed to fall asleep!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home