18 February 2006

Tagged...

Four jobs I’ve had:

1. Stable lad (I worked with racehorses)
2. Sommelier
3. Housekeeper
4. Manager of a wine store (hee!)

Four movies I can watch over and over:

1. Bringing Up Baby
2. Persuasion
3. LOTR trilogy
4. Amelie

Four places I’ve lived:

1. Amersham, Buckinghamshire
2. Aberystwyth, Ceredigion
3. Chesham, Buckinghamshire
4. Er... I haven't actually lived anywhere else

Four TV shows I love:

1. Judge John Deed
2. Bleak House - a fantastic adaptation by the BBC
3. Scrum V - rugby news and live matches
4. Father Ted

Four highly regarded and recommended TV shows that I’ve never watched a single minute of:

1. Lost
2. Spooks
3. Survivor
4. The IT Crowd

Four places I’ve vacationed:

1. Turinc Bay, Turkey
2. Croatia
3. North Somerset and Devon coast
4. Walberswick, Suffolk

Four of my favorite dishes:

1. Lasagne
2. Roast beef or lamb (Mum's sunday lunches, yum!)
3. Thai curries
4. Bacon butties

Four sites I visit daily:

1. BBC online
2. Scrum.com
3. The Times online
4. outdoorsmagic.com

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. At my parents having lunch and drinking good wine
2. Reading a book other than what I have to for my uni course
3. A long ramble on Dartmoor
4. At karate training

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home